Monday 4 May 2015

CLASS 6-Revision -Worksheet 3


Revision-WORKSHEET 3
EX 1.
1.Assertive
2.Interrogative
3.Interrogative
4.Imperative
5.Exclamatory
6.Assertive
7.Interrogative
8.Exclamatory
9.Imperative
10.Imperative
11.Assertive
12.Exclamatory

Ex 2

  1. I have bought for myself a new beautiful dress.
  2. Are you angry with me?
  3. Please don't disturb the patient.
  4. Take these medicines thrice a day with warm water.
  5. May the almighty help you to succeed in life.
  6. London is a city with a large population.
  7. Would you like to accompany me to my house?
  8. How worried the young man looks!

EX 3.

1.Has the gardner sown the seed?

2.Did he fail to do the work?

3.Does Madhav speak politely?

4.Does this bag contain a lot of money?

  1. Do the workers work hard to make a living?

6.Does this certainly make the matter serious?

7.Do the little children look energetic?

8.Are you coming with us?


EX 4.
  1. isn't it?
  2. wasn't it?
  3. doesn't she?
  4. don't I?
  5. am I?
  6. did he?
  7. must you?
  8. will they?
  9. does she?
  10. was that?
  11. haven't I?
  12. should we?
  13. aren't we?
  14. is it?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home