Friday 17 April 2015

CLASS 6-FORMATION OF INTERROGATIVES


Formation of Interrogatives

EX A. (pg 8)

2.
A.She will make an excellent teacher.
I. Will she make an excellent teacher?

3.
A.She will be able to solve all your problems.
I. Will she be able to solve all your problems?

4.
A.She does not like long journeys by car.
I. Does she not like long journeys by car?

5.
A.The bees will collect a lot of honey this year.
I.Will the bees collect a lot of honey this year?

6.
A.The Principal did call her to his office.
I.Did the Principal call her to his office?

7.
A.I am very satisfied with the services of the company.
I.Am i very satisfied with the services of the company?

8.
A. You could complete the task by tomorrow.
I. Could you complete the task by tomorrow?

9.
A. You would like to join the club.
I. Would you like to join the club?

10.
A. On Monday the team will leave for Australia.
I. Will the team leave for Australia on Monday?
 
EX B.(pg 9)

  1. aren't you?
  2. won't it?
  3. shouldn't they?
  4. hasn't it?
  5. isn't she?
  6. won't he?
  7. won't you?
  8. hasn't it?
  9. shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home